8/31/13

Update HELL YEAH

LET'S SPAMM~!!

HEyHo!

Abunai is over and I can now reveal some information fo our BL cast Hohoho~
It was already revealed in Paperself. And now it's your turn to know some information~
I will try my best to update each week/day. Depend on the process of course.
Please take care of me and follow us for now on~

---

New BL Project ********** (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


Saito Kiyoshi is sent to a camp by his parents, as they had found out about their sons secret. (Duhhh he 's SOO GAYYY ) At the camp he meets many partners in misfortune. Despite the strict rules, the camp leaders preach on their campers things still accur now and then, and suddenly Saito gets involved in various situations that only get him to feel stronger about his secret.

Main: Saito Kiyoshi kun~ Do you want him as a uke or seme?
You're all gonna play him hohoho~
This image is the first design of  Saito. To me it's more like a sketch than an end result.
Kawaii no~? ♥~(‘▽^人)

Questions? Send me a message or mail me, andrut@phantomnight.com
We still searching for help~

See you next time~  ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Andru.t~

No comments:

Post a Comment